The International Journal of Advanced Research in Gynecology and Obstetrics is an International Journal. IJoARGO publishes articles on all aspects of basic and clinical research in the fields of Obstetrics and Gynecology and related subjects, with emphasis on matters of worldwide interest. It is a peer reviewed and an open access Journal.
IJoARGO accept articles with scientific excellence in the form of (1) Original articles in basic and field research (2) Critical reviews, (3) Surveys, (4) Case studies, (5) Opinions/Correspondence/letters to editor (6) clinical image articles etc.
The aim and objective of International Journal of Advanced Research in Gynecology and Obstetrics are:
- To serve audience globally by publishing original scientific articles and communications originating in low-income countries which emphasize important obstetric and gynecologic problems, issues, and perspectives, such as maternal mortality and family planning; as well as publishing research articles and communications, emphasis on advances in the specialty of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Dispensing of clinical experiences
- Publish innovative and topical research that addresses screening, diagnosis, management and care in women's health
Areas within the scope of the Journal but not limited to:
- Cosmetology in Vagina
- Breast Infections and Oncology
- Advancement in Gynaecologic surgery
- Current trends in Gynecology
- Gynecology oncology recent research
- Postmenopausal effects and sufferings
- Diabetes in pregnancy
- HELLP Syndrome during pregnancy
- Gallbladder disorder in pre and post pregnancy
- Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery
- Recent techniques of breast cancer identification
- Drug treatment in cervical cancer
Advanced Research Publications is in collaboration with Crossref and will be allotting DOI’s through the same for global recognition of the published content.